Conservative Millennials Ready to Shake Up the Republican Party
There's a place for young conservative voters , and it's called Millennial Ascent.
From the website:
We are conservative Millennials ready to shake up the Republican Party.
We believe in:
- Defending common-sense small government, free-market capitalism and the American Dream.
- Respecting and upholding the U.S. Constitution.
- Encouraging millennial participation and leadership within the Republican Party from the grassroots up.
- Addressing issues relevant to millennial voters in order to engage their interest and earn their support.
- Replacing a broken narrative of intolerance and uncompromising egoism within the Republican Party.
- Challenging the Democratic narrative by offering conservative solutions for traditionally “liberal” issues.
- Learning from a diversity of experiences, ideas and perspectives in order to help us better understand our neighbors and the world around us.
- Respecting the views and opinions of others, even ones we disagree with.
- Replacing empty, partisan rhetoric with open and honest dialogue for achieving realistic solutions to our nation’s problems.
- Promoting unity within the Republican Party in order to elect common-sense, conservative leadership.
Find more info at MillennialAscent.com.